Description

• We’re a British food supplier, meaning less food miles and promoting responsible supply chain management.
• Our purpose built manufacturing facility based in Cheshire has been accredited BRC AA rating for 2 consecutive years, so you can have complete confidence.
• Our team of 70 staff can help you from sampling, recipe ideas, chef to chef demonstrations, product specifications and bespoke solutions. We can even help you to source the products, and ensure you’re aware made aware of any changes or new products on the market by our friendly Customer Care Team.
• We’re shrinking our cardboard usage – now reduced by 75% since 2013. The shrinkwrap plastic we use is recyclable too, and, we recycle upwards of 60% of our waste, but are making moves to increase this even further.
• All our Stocks, Gravies and Glaces meet Department of Health 2017 salt targets
• Over 90% of our products are Gluten Free (we’re working on the other 10%!)
• We’re a registered Food for Life supplier (Soil Association)

Contact Number 01606 541490