FINANCE & HR MANAGER
The Sustainable Restaurant Association (SRA) is a not for profit membership organisation helping restaurants become more sustainable and diners make more sustainable choices when dining out. Our members include a broad range of foodservice providers and suppliers, including neighborhood favourites, high street chains, pubs, workplace canteens to Michelin-starred fine dining restaurants.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an experienced finance manager / bookkeeper who can record all financial transactions and handle all office administration relating to sales management. HR and Office Management experience is also desirable. Accuracy and attention to detail is vital for the role as is a collaborative team member.
Maternity cover – 3 days a week – 10 months (Feb-Nov 2020)
|Date Posted||9th Dec 2019|
£30,000 pro-rata – including free breakfast and lunch onsite
About the Role: duties to include, but not exhaustive:
- Entering sales, purchase invoices, payments and receipts – using both Xero and Salesforce
- Oversee the bank accounts, ensuring timely and accurate reconciliations
- Debtor chasing
- Reconciling monthly bank and credit card transactions
- Prepare monthly management accounts and internal team reporting
- Quarterly VAT submissions
- Maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
HR / Office Management
- Payroll and pension contributions
- Maintain confidential and accurate HR records; act as the 1st point of contact for HR queries and escalate as appropriate
- Processing starters and leavers
- Ensure accurate timesheets and expenses via Harvest
- Helping internal team resolve office, systems and IT queries
- Office stationery ordering
- General ad hoc duties where required
- Strong financial capabilities, hold budget accountability with extensive proven experience in bookkeeping and management
- HR and Office Management experience
- Excellent Office 365 experience – Excel – Word – Power Point – Outlook – Teams
- Using Xero Accountancy software for invoicing, bills and payroll
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- A flexible attitude and ability to use new systems
- Experience using Salesforce CRM Systems
- Knowledge of Stripe for phone / direct debit payments
- Use of Harvest for internal expenses and timesheets
If you have the necessary skills and experience and this role excites you then please apply below or send through your CV and covering letter to [email protected].
Interviews will be conducted immediately for the right candidates.